Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 5 of 5 ] 1  2  3  4  [ 5 ]
Author New Mods
BobFunland

10/9/2005 1:41:12 PM
WebTV is VERY weird. Try to access the site using a standard browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla.
- Thread Locked
coasterSS

10/11/2005 7:32:24 PM
Quote:
skierman said:
Just because someone didn't reply within 2 minutes dosen't mean you need to post the exact same thing again.

And to answer your question, im pretty cure its a webtv thing because the reviews work fine for me.

I think her/his computer is messed up, because if you look at all the other posts, there are two of them, almost two minutes later. Same information.

- Thread Locked
DIMMU SAK

11/25/2005 2:13:35 PM
I'm new to this forum, but the comments I've read on the front page made me kinda skeptical?

There are people who actually flame others and argue over THEME PARKS? That sounds completely rediculous to me. I certainly don't want to ever get to a point where I don't look at them as pure fun and feel the need to argue about them with people on the internet.

Sorry, but on screen text, that just sounds quite sad people become that way. However, I haven't read any of that yet here on the forum.
- Thread Locked
Swimace

11/25/2005 5:17:02 PM
No, people usually flame about politics or people they dont like here, not about theme parks. Just cause it's a theme park site doesnt mean that's all that gets talked about here
- Thread Locked
larrygator

11/26/2005 1:39:23 PM
Quote:
DIMMU SAK said:
There are people who actually flame others and argue over THEME PARKS? That sounds completely rediculous to me. I certainly don't want to ever get to a point where I don't look at them as pure fun and feel the need to argue about them with people on the internet.

Unfortunately you end up with a couple of children who need attention.
- Thread Locked
Page [ 5 of 5 ] 1  2  3  4  [ 5 ]
Clicky Web Analytics