Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Southern California Tips?
thinkdif

8/16/2006 8:06:10 AM
Next week, I'm leaving the east coast for a week in LA. I only visit the west coast once every few years, so I want to make the most of it. I know that I will be visiting Knotss Berry Farm, Magic Mountain, and Disney. Does anyone have any tips for these parks? What should I ride first? What rides never have a line? Also, are there any smaller parks in the LA region that I should check out?

Thanks for the help

--------------------
my new coaster blog:
http://coastersource.blogspot.com/
larrygator

8/16/2006 10:27:17 AM
I wish I could help on the SoCal parks but have only been to KBF and SFMM once and that was during the off season. I also plan on testing the water on the smaller park this Sept/Oct even though none of them seem very spectacular.
Scott

8/16/2006 8:30:32 PM
I am a expert at all SOCAL parks. I have fallen in love with disney. I can answer any disney questions.

First, I must know if you are spending 1 day at each disney park, or if you are just hopping in 1 day.
thinkdif

8/17/2006 10:32:17 AM
so here is my plan so far (if anyone has any suggestions for switches around what days I'm at what parks, I'd be glad to listen): monday: magic mountain, tuesday: knotts berry farm, wedsday: disney, thurdays: maybe disney again (not sure If I'll be able to make it on thurs).

I figured that by going in the middle of the week, the crowds won't be as bad. As far as Disney goes, I've never been to either Ca. Adventure or Disneyland, and woluld love to check out both, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time.
Scott

8/17/2006 7:55:30 PM
Run to space mountain. Use fastpass. Have fun. The dates sound fine.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics