Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Celebration City
Scott

8/4/2006 2:01:22 PM
Celebration City is a very fun park. It more than exceeded our expectations. I really liked everything about the park, from the way it's organized to the cleanliness. The small size of the park allows you to get around fairly quickly. We covered the adult rides in about 2 hours at a time when no crowds existed. It was not what I was expecting.

Celebration city also had a great collection of flat rides. They had very good fliers, and a great scrambler. The go kart track was very long, and unfortunately, poorly operated

I also loved Ozark Wildcat. The Ozark Wildcat is a mid-size coaster that packs a powerful, intoxicating punch with its continuous turns, lifts, jogs and dips. There's not a piece of straight track on the entire ride until the very end, and before you get there you are treated to one surprising thrill after another. The front seat offers airtime city while the backseat is forever yanking you down in your seat. The Wildcat has a wonderful way of lifting you this way and throwing you that way, and near the end you are treated to one of the best coaster moments anywhere, with a surprising dip and jog to the left followed by two lightning quick, very peppy speed hills that toss riders out of their seats for a glorious, giggle-filled finish. The GCI trains are extremely comfortable, making this one of the most rerideable coasters anywhere. The lighting package at night is the best I've ever seen, with tracer lights chasing each other all over the coaster's structure. The Ozark Wildcat is an easy coaster to like, it is intensely fun, and it's thrills are so addicting you'll find yourself running back in line until they close the park! You'd be hard pressed to find another roller-coaster more enjoyable, more rerideable, more flat out fun!

Wild Cat was another surprising ride. I loved the pop of airtime on the second hill, and it was surprisingly Intense. Unfortunately, Wildcat was only running 1 train. The wait was about 30 minutes.

We also rode the Thunderbolt. I didn't know what to think of this coaster! There are a few moments of airtime, and a few intense turns. The coaster is surprisingly rough! They were only running 1 train.

Even though the park was poorly operated, I still had a great time.
Message updated 8/4/2006 2:03:02 PM by Scott
MovieCoast

8/6/2006 1:15:01 PM
Ozark Wildact sounds pretty sweet. Wood twisters rock these days thanks to all the new developments.

--------------------
"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"

Coaster Count: 60
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics