Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Kinda Short Knoebels Trip Report
*FreeBird*

9/25/2004 11:31:21 PM
Ok, first of all, the trip itself wasn't short. I just don't feel like making it real detailed. Plus I already wrote two trip reports so far. But I will point out some new things I saw and did.

So we arrived at Knoebels around 1:00 (it only opened at 12:00 so we ate on the way there) and we decided to get handstamps which were $25. We first headed to the Pheonix which was airtime city! After that we then went on the Flume and then went into the mining museum which is really awesome for being free. We then went back to the bald eagle exibit that I missed last time which was really neat. After that we then headed to the cozmotron and then to the Whirlwind for a possible last ride. And before the ride started my friend asked the ride opp about the whirlwind's removal and he said "Rumor has it that knoebels is planning to remove it". So he didn't say no!

So after that we headed to for the skooters which seemed to be hitting harder then usual. And then I wanted to go on the Sky Slide but didn't since my friend wouldn't go on with me. I didn't want to be the only only 17 year old who still rides it. So after that we headed to the Haunted Mansion which hasn't change much but it still gets ya at some spots. Now after that we went to see if 1001 Nacht was broke down again and to my suprise it wasn't. So I decided to ride it since I never rode it before because it's been down like when ever we went the last 2 or 3 years. After that I had to go to the bathroom and saw that they built a new restroom right by the Sklooosh which is pretty nifty. It's not a changing room but it's still better then walking pretty far to get to the nearest bathroom. And they must have just built it this year because when I went in earliy June I didn't see it. After that we then went on the Merry Mixer and Powersurge. After that I really wanted to go on the Grand Carousel which I haven't been on since I was real little. It's really fun to catch the rings and throw them at the end! We then went the High Speed Thrill Coaster and then head for the Twister which was running real good as well. After that we went on the Flyers which I was snapping like crazy. The ride opp didn't say anything as he wasn't even paying attention. He was counting ride tickets. I mean the cable could have snapped and the a flyer could have gone flying out of control and he still probably wouldn't have noticed.

So then we decided to grab a bite to eat at the Alamo which I never ate at before. It's just like a regular resturant, it's just in an ammusment park. It looked really nice and had good food. After that we went on the Sky Ride and knoebels looked pretty cool since it was starting to get dark. And as always we went on the Pioneer Train which is my favorite train at knoebels. And finaly we got one last ride on Powersurge which is really cool riding it at night.

We didn't really rush around as much this time, it was kind of a more relaxing trip to Knoebels. Oh, and another thing I noticed was that Knoebels had a pretty nasty flood about a week ago and was really amazed how the staff cleaned everything up so well. I didn't even know there was a flood there until I saw some pictures and stuff. So overall I had a great time. Oh and sorry I didn't post any pics. The only pic I have is one of me on the carousel which I refuse to post.

--------------------

Also, don't forget to check out my bands website Myst Official Website and sign up on our message board! Clicky Web Analytics