Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Help with Six Flags America
Swimace

7/4/2004 8:56:00 AM

It looks like my swim team will be going to SFA after our swim met in Maryland. From there, I will go to Hershey. So, I have some questions about the park. Anyone's help is appreciated, Thanks.

Ok, here we go:

How long do the lines get for: Batwing
Jokers Jinx
S:ROS
Two Face
Roar
Wild One

Which rides should I hit first?
Which rides Break down the most?
Are there any of the coasters listed above that aren't worth hitting?
Any tips for the park?

--------------------

I'm going to Hersheypark on August 4th!!
bb_dg

7/4/2004 10:59:00 AM
when i was there once each of the last two summers, i found that batwing had the longest line. i would also go straight back to batwing since it is prone to breaking. the first time i was there it broke by the end of the day and the second time it didnt even open. i would hit every coaster in the park and lines should not be a big deal, atleast in my experience.
Cyclonic

7/4/2004 11:22:00 AM
With you going on a weekday you should be in pretty good shape line wise. As bb said, hitting Batwing first thing is your best bet. Fun ride, and well worth the wait.

That is all the way at the back of the park. From there, just work your way forward. Superman may have a long wait as well, since they may still be down to one train ops and loading is now taking three times as long as it once was.

If you get to the park early though, you should be in good shape, as the crowds down there tend not to show up until later in the afternoon, or if they come early, they head for the waterpark, which is right at the main gate.

The rest of the coasters are pretty much standard fair. Wild One and Roar are two excellent woodies though. Joker's Jinx is a premier launch, and it tends to be down a lot as well. Mind Eraser you can skip if you are short on time.

They have a fair selection of flats. Their octopus is very good though, as is Rodeo Stampede if you get a decent ride op.

--------------------
My Track Record

The only good terrorist is a dead terroist.

The only thing better then a dead terrorist is a dying terrorist that can tell you where to find more terrorists to kill.

Swimace

7/4/2004 12:33:00 PM
Well, like I said, Im going there with my swim team, so when we get there isn't going to be up to me. I'm getting aggrivated just thinking about going to a park with a group of non-coaster folk. They'll probably compare Mind Eraser to Montu and DD and probably make some dumbass comment about superman being stupid because it doesn't go upside down. We are from florida after all, so they have no exposure to hyper coasters
larrygator

7/6/2004 12:33:00 AM
Roar and Wildcat will have the quickest lines (nobody respects the woodies but these are two good ones. Two Face and Batwing are both very slow loading. I agree you should first head to the back right side of the park where Batwing, S:ROS and Joker's Jinx are all situated together and cross your fingers that they are all open
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics