Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TIP: BGW
BuschVA

7/2/2004 11:51:00 PM
Hey, what I am about to tell you most likely relates to all parks, but I know for a fact that most of it will help on your visit to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check your childs height at the front of the park or at the entrance to any ride you plan on boarding. It is always a problem at the park. No one ever reads the Ride Restriction signs. And for those of you who do... THANK YOU! I am a former ride operator for the park (check out my bio). Here are some other ride tips: If you are a Disabled Guest, go to the exit of the ride you wish to board. Anyone who has a solid cast can not ride Apollo's Chariot. General Park tips: We now have designated smoking areas, so before you light up, please find one. Also, please do not throw your cigaretts on the ground, in trash cans, or in the gardens. We have already had a few small fires around the park due to cigaretts. So please, find an urn in a designated smoking area to dispose of it. Also, please put all trash in the trash cans. There is no excuse to leave it on the ground. There are cans all over the park so please, use them. Another tip would be for you to check the weather forecast before visiting the park. Keep in mind that the park is in Virginia, During the summer it's either hot & dry, or hot & wet. If there is a storm approaching the area, all of the major rides will shut down until the storm passes. These are all just a few good tips before visiting the park. Just on a final note, loose articles are not allowed on the rides, and Busch Gardens is NOT responsible for any articles left on the platforms/stations. Please do not argue with any of the cast members, because you will lose.lol They get payed to enforce the rules, not to deal with anyones crap. So to make your visit plesant, follow the rules, and have a nice day. P.S: I apologize if I came across as a little rough, but there are a few important tips in there that people do not follow, and it's important to know them. Thanks.

--------------------
Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Virginia. America's most beautiful park for 14 years in a row!
Swimace

7/3/2004 2:52:00 PM
Oh, that's just the GP, we're fine with that sort of stuff when we go to parks I went ot BGT last year and the only thing I got in trouble for was leaning on a wall while we waited for the train in Italy. WTF? Can I not lean on the stupid wall? That kinda pissed me off.
sfo1

7/3/2004 3:49:00 PM
lol yeah I don't think us on TPC will have any troubles with rules since parks are what we talk about. Pretty much all parks have strict rules about smoking/littering/ line jumping. Well, on second thought, Six Flags makes up rules but doesn't do an excellent job enforcing them. Maybe it's because SF hires about 2 total security guards for their parks?
Swimace

7/3/2004 3:56:00 PM
SF just posts signs and hopes people will follow them. Did you see that pic CP_Guy posted with the sign that said something about not throwing missiles while on the ride? It was really funny
sfo1

7/3/2004 3:59:00 PM
lol I know, that made me laugh so hard.

Hey, at least they install metal detecters at their parks.

--------------------
Geauga Lake- The Fun is Back!
Message updated 7/3/2004 3:59:00 PM by sfo1
MovieCoast

7/3/2004 8:47:00 PM
Quote:
Swimace said:
SF just posts signs and hopes people will follow them. Did you see that pic CP_Guy posted with the sign that said something about not throwing missiles while on the ride? It was really funny

If you think that's funny, look at this sign outside a Hard Rock Cafe in New Orleans!

--------------------
"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"

VISIT MY COASTER SITE!!!
http://moviecoastsworld.250free.com

Coaster Count: 43
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics