Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Probably Going to Canobie...Questions...
MovieCoast

6/27/2004 2:52:00 PM
I'm going on my family vacation from July 23-27. I'm staying about a half hour from Canobie, and I'm probably going there for a day. I just have a few questions.

What is the Vertigo Theatre?

If I go on a Sunday or Monday how should I expect crowds and lines to be?

How are food and drink prices? Free parking and a cheap admission so they have to get money somewhere. Expensive?

I know the park is small so I'm not really worried to much about anything or time. Just any thing about the park in general that I should look for would be helpful. Thanks!

--------------------
"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"

VISIT MY COASTER SITE!!!
http://moviecoastsworld.250free.com

Coaster Count: 43
bb_dg

6/27/2004 9:19:00 PM
not sure about vertigo theatre (possibly a spinning ride with lighting effects?)

this park gets more crowded than you would think, cant say anything about specific days though

i dont remember the food being too terribly expensive

even though the park is small, i found that there is a TON of things to do. just have fun and enjoy it, its a wonderful little gem of a park. starblaster (their s&s tower) had the longest lines when i was there so try to get that in early. sorry i couldnt be more specific with answering questions but i was only there once a few years ago
Cyclonic

6/27/2004 11:13:00 PM
I did not go in it, but if I am right Vertigo Theatre is like something they had many years ago at SFGAdv. You go in and they show a movie that envelopes the entire place. You stand while watching it, and they have first person shots of things like flying, racing, or riding a roller coaster, and they way your body reacts, subconcously, makes you feel like you are really there.

As a general rule for every park you ever visit, Monday is almost always less crowded then a weekend.

The food is not too expensive, but it also is not that good.

Just go and ride everything. Try to get the Smeck seat on the Cannonball. The arcades are some of the best anywhere as well, lots of classic games along with the lastest, and all working great.
Red Rascal

7/4/2004 10:43:00 AM
Now where's mrceagle when you need him......
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics