Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: PKI
drewbari

6/17/2004 6:26:00 PM
I went to the park on the 15th and 16th of June, We left Indianapolis at 12:30, we played a game, who ever can spot the Eiffel Tower first , I won . Then we got to the Kings Island Inn, we ate at one of the Inn’s restaraunts called Coasters(they make a mean hamburger) then my brother and I went swimming in the out door pool. The 15th we all went over to the park, my brother, and I rode Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle, my brother rode the Beastie, then my brother and I rode the beast, and the flying Eagles, next we rode Shake, Rattle, and Roll I got in orange car #2 and could not really tell any difference in the ride in the car ride. Mom and I rode Dodgems then I went to check on Paradise Island one of my favorite stops when I visit the park it never seems to be opened anymore maybe if something opens where tiques currently are it will liven up that stretch. then we went back to the hotel to have lunch, then my mom, brother and I went back to the park, the Kings Island Inn bus driver droped us off at the gold pass entrance, we rode snowy river, rampage, Crocodile run, Bondi Pipeline, and Awesome aussie Twister, Later we all came back to the park for dinner, we ate at Skyline Chili in Coney Mall, I stopped off at LaRosa’s International Street Pizza, and joined them later at Skyline Chili, We waited out the rain at the restaraunt while it was raining my brother and I rode Scrambler 2 times, After the rains part of my family headed back to the hotel then my brother and I rode Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle, it was the PT all over again, , then they let us stay on twice that never happened on PT, the park was practically desereted then we rode Wild Thornberrys and Shake, rattle and Roll and a few other rides then we played that boat game in Coney Mall 2 times, I won the 1st, and picked a scooby-doo, my brother won 2nd, and picked a blue ape, then we headed to adventure Express, and Congo Falls, then we went back to the hotel, my family and I watched fire works from the Inn. The 16th, my Mom, brother, and I went to the park, my brother and I rode Viking Fury 2 times, then did Adventure Express 2 times, then did my fav. The Racer 2 times, 1st time frontwards, and 2nd time backwards, and then we did Scrambler, then my mom, brother and I did Dodgems, and almost all of Coney Mall and Eiffel Tower in the rain there was a lot of steam and it made everything hazy it looked kinda cool headed back to the inn for lunch and a swim had dinner at the inn and then back to the park shopped a little bit and rode rides in Octoberfest and most of Coney Mall then our last ride for this trip was the beast in the dark then we tried to make it back to the Inn in time for the fire works, but did not we saw them from the bus stop, then we went back to the Inn, then the 17th we headed home. That is my 2004 PKI trip. If you want to the pictures I took, just Email, PM, IM, or post here and I will email them to you.

--------------------
GO COLTS AND PACERS! Every one go to www.tenchi-online.com/jeff Good Bye Indianapolis Ice
sfo1

6/17/2004 6:45:00 PM
Cool TR, can't wait to go to PKI, looks great!

BTW, welcome to the site.
Animan1

6/18/2004 3:19:00 PM
Nice TR, but I disagree with you signature. I'm a Titans fan. Anyway, welcome to the site too.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics