Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author For anyone thats going toe Dorney park (tips)
Chet

6/13/2004 11:05:00 AM
Hey, here's some tips for Dorney Park which i'll be following this wednesday when i go.
1)Go to the waterpark first thing in the morning. I know it'll be a litle colder, but it'll be worth it, since it'll be packed with people at around 1:30. When it starts getting packed:
2)get out of the park and head for Talon. This isn't usually a long wait, and it's a really good ride. It is the longest wait in the park, but still, it isn't long.
3)Right after talon, go to the green side of Dominator, then the red side. You'll thank me; it's such a good ride. Go on as many flats and Laser as you like from this time to 5:00
4)Steel Force as many times as you like. IMO, this is the best ride in the park, and if you go on it at about dinner time, it's a walk-on. Eat dinner early. Go to thunderhawk, ride that and any other rides you want, then go to the waterpark again to cool off around 6:30. Have a nice day at Dorney park.

--------------------
BLAH BLAH BLAH
primogen18

6/13/2004 7:31:00 PM
Thanks for the tips! Im really hoping to get to DP sometime this season!

--------------------
"Knoebels Is Open... NOW!!, And We Have All Kinds Of Neat Fun In Store For You Thrill Seekers And Ride Riders!"
Primogen 18's Page
My Message Boards<My New Art Promotional Domain

larrygator

6/13/2004 11:22:00 PM
I'm waiting til next year for DP when Hydra is running
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics