Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Author Cedar Point BoundJune 04!
primogen18

6/9/2004 1:13:00 PM
Quote:
larrygator said:
so are you planning a return trip already? a shame you couldn't fit MF and TTD bt it's just a testament that you can miss the two most popular coasters and still do many things for the first time. If another park had Magnum, Mantis, Raptor and Wicked Twister as their 4 best coasters it would still be perceived as a great thrill park

I agree completely. They are excellent rides and a nice variety as well! Im in the process of trying to set up a return trip now to go back and do the stuff I didn't get a chance to do like the beach, MF/TTD, Soak City etc. I forgot to mention that right before we went on WT, we did go out the exit near it to the beach (with a handstamp of course) and wonder around for a little while, about 10 mins. It wasn't that warm so there wasn't anyone there. I would like to go back when its warmer and stay at a beach-side hotel and spend more time there and do some swimming. We just had a limited time. Had everything been up to me, we would have left earlier and did some of that stuff, as well as stop by other parks on the way that came close to like Knoebels, Kennywood, Canneaut Lake, Dorney etc, but thats why Im working on a return trip so I can turn it into my first "multi-park" trip!
primogen18

6/9/2004 3:58:00 PM
Quote:
CP guy said:
i cant belive u missed gemini and DT also Corkscrew

did you read Part 1? I did go on Corkscrew and Gemini, the ones I missed were:

Cedar Creek Mine Ride, Wildcat, Disaster Transport, MF and TTD. Oh, and the kiddy coasters which I might hit on my return trip for credit lol, I was with a friends family so I didn't make too big of a deal haha...
3r1c

6/9/2004 4:29:00 PM
Sounds like you had a great time, I really need to get back to CP. Last time I went Magnum was a phenominon (sp?) and Mantis had just opened. I have an overview of he park and the skyline looks so different.
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Clicky Web Analytics