Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author SFNE- 10/11/08 short and sweet
bumprnugit

10/18/2008 2:11:06 AM
A last minute plan, it turned out to be a great trip.

Early in the day, the lines were short for the major rides. Admitedly, it was short for me as I had an MVP pass due to the company I kept, but the crowds did not really pick up until around 5 PM. The park looked great for Halloween. much better than The Great Escape from my visit the weekend prior. ".Area 51". was well done with a flying saucer smashed into a building.

S:RoS - Ran great! To my surprise, the ride ops did not staple me to the seat. A gentle push on the lap bar was all I got, which resulted in awesome airtime. 5 rides (2nd from front, three middle and one back) were all equally exciting. A great way to send off the original trains before next years rehab.

Batman was running very well. my favorite inversion is the heartline role. very effective the two rides I got.

Cylcone was depressing. I still mourn the repr file of the first drop, and the trims before the S-curve and the run home have destroyed this once great ride.

T-bolt was in top form, although the line was lengthy. Not a high-caliber ride, but consistant and fun.

Two rides on Tomahawk finished the day. The best flat in the park.

--------------------
Why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible?

Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics