Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Kings Island Trip Report 9-1-2007
drewbari

9/22/2007 1:36:29 PM
I typed this trip report, but I forgot to post it, LOL.

On 8-31-2007 I went to the Bengal’s-Colts games. The Colts lost 14-6 BOO! We stayed at the Hyatt in downtown Cincinnati. On 9-1-2007, we went to Kings Island; we stayed at the Kings Island Resort. We rode the bus over to the park, and the 1st ride we rode was Rugrats Runaway Reptar. Then we rode the Beast. After we rode the Beast, I paid 25 cents to set on a vibrating Barrel. Then we rode Vortex, Shake Rattle and Roll, Spangebob Squarpants 3-D, Scrambler, Dodgems and Racer. Then I bought a navy blue shirt that said Kings Island; it looks like a college shirt. Then we went back to the room. We had lunch at Coasters. They had a pool table there, so I taught my brother how to play pool.

Then we went back to the park. We rode Viking Fury, Adventure express, and Wild Thornberrys Adventure. Then my brother won a Blue Scooby Doo at one of those squirt gun games. I was mad, because the girl started the game, but I was still paying. Then my brother rode Fairly Odd Coaster. While he was riding, I bought a Blue Ice Cream Cone. Then we rode Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle. Then my brother won a Winter Fest Teddy Bear at one of those guess your weight games. Then he had self-drawing done. Then I won a Winter Fest Snowman at my fav. game. It was that cup game, were you throw the ball in the colored cup. Then I won a blue monkey at the Whack a mole game. It took for every for the game to start, They guy kept asking my Mom to play the game. We almost just left. Then we rode Congo Falls.

Then my brother got his picture with Scooby Doo. Then he bought a shot glass for his friend and a set of 4 shot glasses(for him self); the set included the Beast, Son of Beast, Drop Zone, and Delirium. Then we went back to the room, and watched the fire works. Then we went swimming in the indoor pool. Then Next day we went to Jingle Jims. Over all it was a nice trip.

--------------------
GO COLTS AND PACERS! EPKI Mod 2004-
Blue Ice Cream $3.00
Slice of Pizza $5.00
Tee shirt $20.00
Tickets for the park $42.00
Making fun of Top Gun all day priceless
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics