Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Canobie Lake Park 2007 Shows Photo TR
mrceagle

8/13/2007 7:32:39 PM
One of My main reason For Visiting Canobie lake park on August 4th was to see the shows. I watched every show the park had to offer. I watched some shows twice. But here are reviews and photos form the shows.

CL5 -

This is the parks modern day show. Hip hop music and dancing. The show is much better this year then it was last year. The dancers get some time to show off there stuff which makes the show a bit more exiting not to mention human. The music is performed by a single individual, Dan Sky. He wan the Mattie Idol last year and is on MTV’s Making the Band. I wasn’t thrilled. He’s a good singer with the right songs but overly stretches himself. The music selection is ok but not great. They top songs just not the best selection on them.

Sgt Fitness -

The parks Family kids show. Good for the most part. I missed the opening song which was the only one in it. The show slowed well and was fun to watch. Not the best show but the kids took to it well. You’re taught to SEE. Which means to Sleep Eat right and Exercise to be healthy. They ended with YMCA playing and inviting anyone who wanted to up on stage to dance it.

Soul Man -

This show was a Blues brothers inspired show. I saw it twice. The first show had a deferent person then normal and the second show Dan was back. I think this was the surprise show of the day. There was a lot of fun music that everyone seemed to know and very energetic. The First show I saw was the better of the two. I don’t think Dan was right for this show. Defiantly not his kind of music. He was as the other to very energetic and made the show very exiting. The other performer (also in Sgt Fitness) is the star of the show. He gets to go while and have a good time. Well worth watching.

[url=http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg5063jg5.jpg][img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5619/cimg5063j
Message updated 8/14/2007 1:28:17 PM by mrceagle
Canobie Coaster

8/14/2007 7:03:26 AM
Good trip report. I can't wait to see the pictures.
mrceagle

8/14/2007 12:39:01 PM
It seems I neglected the Caps Change again. I will get that Fives ASAP.

fixed It

I don't know why that thumbnail isn't showing up right but the image is correct if you click on it.
Message updated 8/14/2007 1:41:42 PM by mrceagle
Canobie Coaster

8/15/2007 12:11:57 PM
Thanks for uploading the photos!
mrceagle

8/15/2007 9:16:08 PM
Happy to. I hope everyone liked them.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics