Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Xtreme Coasters New Website
Canobie Coaster

7/26/2007 7:34:48 AM

http://www.xtremecoasters.com/

They have just finished their new website and it now has a few park and ride videos that are pretty good.

--------------------
Track Record
19 Wooden Coasters
54 Steel Coasters
73 Total Coasters
Hercules

7/26/2007 9:31:54 AM
I was a poster over there a while ago - maybe a year and a half ago. I actually forgot the site even existed. I stopped over there just because there seemed to be some real pricks over there. That Boris administrator, as well as some of the regular posters, just plain got under my skin.

Did they sell the site? What ever happened with that? Are the same people still over there?

I guess the site looks pretty good.
Canobie Coaster

7/26/2007 5:07:44 PM
I don't know if someone sold it, but it definitely looks different. It definitely is a nice upgrade.
tacoking

8/7/2007 8:17:19 PM
Quote:
Hercules said:
I was a poster over there a while ago - maybe a year and a half ago. I actually forgot the site even existed. I stopped over there just because there seemed to be some real pricks over there. That Boris administrator, as well as some of the regular posters, just plain got under my skin.

Did they sell the site? What ever happened with that? Are the same people still over there?

I guess the site looks pretty good.

Ever since I became a mod over there we haven't had those stupid people. You know me somewhat, I don't put up with that crap. Still a fun to place to visit, however.

Nope, they didn't sell the site. Dennis is off doing his work, Boris hardly ever comes around anymore, and Shaun did most of the work on the new site. Made it all database driven, so it's easier to update and loads a lot quicker. I add stuff to the site now and then, and Rick (Save Dreamland) makes the videos and gets most of the pictures. If you ask me, he makes some killer videos. We just added one the other day for MGM and Animal Kingdom.

We have more features rolling out soon...

--------------------
Hercules

8/7/2007 9:40:33 PM
That is a good thing that Boris doesn't come around anymore - he is one of the people that I had the biggest problems with on the site. Maybe I'll stop by here and there to check the place out.
tacoking

8/8/2007 7:49:47 PM
We wouldn't mine see you come around a little bit.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics