Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: Knotts Berry Farm 1/24/2006
ABR

2/11/2007 2:24:46 PM
This January I got to go to Disneyland for a week, and I took a day off to go to Knott's Berry Farm, this is the trip report for Knott's, I'll see about doing one for Disney.

We caught the Bus outside of our hotel and went to Knott's. They dropped us off around 9:15 for a 10:00 park opening.

We looked around in the shops, and then we we went into the park at 10:00.

The 1st thing we did was Silver Bullet, since my sister and I were the 3rd and 4th people in line for the day, it was a walk on, so we took the front, very good ride, for best results, take the front. After that we decided to walk back and get a locker near Ghostrider, which was scheduled to be closed, we were pleasantly suprised to see it open, so we went on it, it was another walk on, so we took the front. This ride is a lot longer than you'd think. Fun, but a little bumpy.

After getting our locker, we spent some time in the arcade, and went to the log ride. It's obvious that this ride was developed by the same people as the log ride at the mall of america, VERY GOOD RIDE.
It was now 11:00, and the ride I most wanted to go on was open, Xcelerator. We took the back, and then we got in line again and took the front. As someone who hasn't been on Kingda Ka or Top Thrill Dragster yet, this ride blew me away. We decided to go get lunch at Mrs. Knott's outside the park.
As two people from across the country who had never been before, it didn't make sense to eat anywhere else.
After lunch we went and did that "Power Tower" ride (what ever it's called here) 3 times, and then did Montenzooma's revenge, another walk on, so we took the front. We then attempted to do Xcelerator again, but much like it's big brothers, it broke down, so we went to the Boomerang roller coaster (I forgot the name), yet another walk on, so it was the front for us. After that Xcelerator was open, but my sister was a little woozy from the Boomerang, so I rode Xcelerator 6 times by myself in the back without getting off. We did the log ride after that, and then the big arcade back by the lazer tag. We did the mine ride, and then we went and did that little roller coaster in camp snoopy, and it was time for us to catch our bus.

all in all, I had fun at Knott's, but I didn't view it as anything special, it was just another amusement park, like Valleyfair.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics