Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author I know what knoebels needs...
primogen18

4/19/2006 1:48:31 PM
Just thought of this, well, because im really hungry right now. Everyone praises Knoebels food, its really good and very reasonable. The one thing they dont have in terms of food that I wouldnt mind seeing there, is a BUFFET! They have just about every kind of food there (except oddly no chinese), and a great sit down restaurant (the prices really suprised me, they were MUCH cheaper then I had thought), but could you imagine if they had a Buffet?? Maybe its just because im hungry, but that would be awesome lol.

--------------------
ThrodL
ThrodL on Myspace

*FreeBird*

4/19/2006 3:34:05 PM
I think it would be pretty cool if they had some kind of food pass or something that most of the food stands would accept. Eat as much as you want, anywhere in the park. Though I probably wouldn't get it cause I don't eat that much but it would definatly attract a lot of the "larger" vistors to knoebels. And you also get an unlimited amount of white birch beer.
Message updated 4/19/2006 3:34:39 PM by *FreeBird*
no cars go

4/19/2006 6:28:56 PM
My only problem with a buffet would be people sneezing on, spitting, and touching the food. I don't think a buffet would be good, what I think they need is some sort of cafeteria type thing like Dutch Wonderland and Kennywood has.

--------------------
If I could open my arms and span the length of the isle of Manhattan
I'd bring it to where you are making a lake of the East River and Hudson
If I could open my arms wide enough for a marching band to march out
They would make your name sing and bend through alleys and bounce off all the buildings

www.freewebs.com/kennywoodpark
Hercules

4/19/2006 6:33:02 PM
I'm pretty happy with the International Food Court. Besides, they have a lot of stuff around the park and you can bring your own food if you want. You can make your own little buffet picnic
primogen18

4/19/2006 8:52:32 PM
Quote:
D3ath Cab said:
My only problem with a buffet would be people sneezing on, spitting, and touching the food. I don't think a buffet would be good, what I think they need is some sort of cafeteria type thing like Dutch Wonderland and Kennywood has.

Im guessing you don't like buffets in general, Im saying as a person who likes buffets, that Knoebels could have a great one. Also they have a couple "cafeteria" type places such as the International Food Court and Oasis Cafeteria.
Message updated 4/19/2006 8:54:02 PM by primogen18
coasterwom

4/20/2006 2:57:28 AM
I personally like buffets as long as the food is kept hot and the restraunt is clean I usually get the buffet if I'm really hungry so I can try foods I haven't had before and it's a better deal in my opinion.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics