Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Fright Fest NH TR
mrceagle

10/25/2005 12:11:00 AM
Fright Fest NH Located at 12 Simon St. Nahsua, NH

http://www.frightfestnh.com

This Haunted Attraction is located in a whare house and Contains 2 hauses. Bloodmanor and Toxic Terror in 3D. The attraction Costs $17.00 but I got in for $15.00 with a coopon I got at Pizza Hut. The attraction also has a Reptile Exidit. Though not there the day I went the event also Has a band that Entertains Guests and an Elvira Look alike. She formaly worked at Spooky World. The Event also Got many of its effects fron the not defunct event.

Bloodmanor is a traditional Haunted house with allot of mechanical FX. You are greeted after the queue line by a tall figure named Vincent. A towering Dracula like creature. The thing I was most impresed with the fact that the Scare Technicians stayed in character. He didn't even loos his place whaen I told him that My Brother and his freind were the only victems I could Sucker into Comming. He simple Took a breath, Looked at the two of them, and in a Dracula Voice said "I don't know what he is talking about!"

Apon entering you see a highly decorated room and a stuffed bobcat on the mantil. This high end Wuality Continued into the rest of the house. The scares don't hesitate Stricking right away and starting you on your way.

If you servive the house you exit outinto the Graveyard. Small but a good mid point into the next House. A deformed Worker awates to bid you to put on the 3D glasses and test your fait in Toxic Terror in 3D.

Toxic Terror 3D was a prity good Haunted House. actually it was one of the best 3D hanted Houses I have ever been Through. There was a good mix of Mechanical FX and Scare Technitions. The walls were hand painted and not the normal Plastic Sheets you see in most hauses. The scare tactics were varied enough and skatered so that you didn't get used to the tactics and start pridicting the upcoming scares.

Over all the attraction is prity good. it wasn't the best but a great addition to the NH area. And a City as Big as Nahsua Deserves it's oun attraction. I do think it was a little small and Short for the high price. It's wortha once through though and Hopefully we will see some grouth in the future to offer a better value.

Fright Fest NH Located at 12 Simon St. Nashua, NH

http://www.frightfestnh.

This Haunted Attraction is located in a ware house and Contains 2 houses. Bloodmanor and Toxic Terror in 3D. The attraction Costs $17.00 but I got in for $15.00 with a coupon I got at Pizza Hut. The attraction also has a Reptile Display. Though not there the day I went the event also Has a band that Entertains Guests and an Elvira Look alike. She formally worked at Spooky World. The Event also Got many of its effects from the not defunct event.

Bloodmanor is a traditional Haunted house with allot of mechanical FX. You are greeted after the queue line by a tall figure named Vincent. A towering Dracula like creature. The thing I was most impressed with the fact that the Scare Technicians stayed in character. He didn't even loos his place when I told him that My Brother and his Friend were the only victims I could Sucker into Coming. He simple Took a breath, Looked at the two of them, and in a Dracula Voice said "I don't know what he is talking about!"

Upon entering you see a highly decorated room and a stuffed bobcat on the Mantle. This high end quality Continued into the rest of the house. The scares don't hesitate striking right away and starting you on your way.

If you survive the house you exit out into the Graveyard. Small but a good mid point into the next House. A deformed Worker awaits to bid you to put on the 3D glasses and test your fait in Toxic Terror in 3D.

Toxic Terror 3D was a pretty good Haunted House. actually it was one of the best 3D haunted Houses I have ever been Through. There was a good mix of Mechanical FX and Scare Technicians. The walls were hand painted and not the normal Plastic Sheets you see in most houses. Th
Message updated 10/25/2005 12:32:47 AM by mrceagle
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics