Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author SFGAdv: Quick report from 7/19
Cyclonic

7/23/2005 10:13:19 AM
Just figured I would write a quick report here. I got to the park at about 6:30, and met up with Wade, Diana, Matt, and Doug. We had a nice night, the park was not crowded, though Matt was cursing the rides, so we didn't get too much riding in, but that is OK. Rolling Thunder was running fanominally, lots of air sitting up front on the return, and it was racing to boot. I was expecally impressed with the hill after the turnaround on the left side, the train just floats over it, fantastic.

We went to ride Nitro, but it was broken down at first, and then running slowly with a decent size line, so we skipped it. We did ride Batman: TR, nice intense ride in the back. We were going to ride Medusa, but the lights were out so we thought it was down, turns out it wasn't, and the lights came up soon after we left the area, oh well.

I did take some nice shots, including more GK construction, so here they are:

GK construction, they are expanding the show arena.

Nitro down

The next bunch are some nice dusk and night time shots:

I was pretty happy with this set, hope you enjoyed.

--------------------
My Track Record

Penncoasters.com

Coaster Events Page Updated 6/16/05

skierman

7/24/2005 11:07:57 PM
Quote:
I did take some nice shots, including more GK construction, so here they are:

What do you mean by GK? Is it Golden Kingdom, or has the name for the woodie been announced?
Cyclonic

7/25/2005 4:05:27 AM
GK = Golden Kingdom

This report was specificly writen for GAdvCentral.com, but I figured I would post it here too.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics