Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author BGW Trip
meowmix123

8/12/2002 7:05:00 PM
RCJunkie and I went to BGW a couple weeks ago... I'll give my review for all the rides.

Loch Ness Monster:
This was a walk on all day.I was dissapointed with this coaster... I remeber this coaster being so smooth and great. But when I rode this I was surprised. It was pretty bumpy and the track badly needs a paintjob. Also none of the effects in the tunnel were on which made the tunnel bad. The lift was loud and long. I think this coaster is badly starting to age..We rode this coaster around 6 or 7 times on this day.

Apollo's Chariot:
We walked on this ride at the beginning of the day. Towards the end of the day it got longer but the longest we waited was about 10 minutes.. Wow! What a rush. This ride is crazy.. I love the trains!! B&M did a wonderful job with this. All 9 drops are great on this. You are out of your seat almost the entire ride!! I was impressed with this coaster. We rode it probably about 12 or 13 times in the day.

Alpengeist:
This ride never had too long of a wait. The most we waited was about 10 or 15 minutes. At the prime point of the day it was probably around 20 or 25 but we got to skip becuase we met the ride supervisor! Anyways this ride was incredible! The drop is great! All the elements are smooth except the cobra roll which whips you around pretty good. I absolultly love this ride. It is by far my favorite inverted coaster. We rode this ride about 12 times in the day.

Corkscrew Hill:
Wewaited about 15 minutes for this ride. I was very surprised with this ride. The best thing about it was the air conditioning inside. This is one of my favorite shows ever. The effects are good. My favorite part is when you jump off the cliff in the water.. great winds and water effects. Great show. We watched this show 1 time.

Battering Ram:
This was a walk on. I'm not too much of a fan for these things but this one was pretty fun. I don't think it's as intense as the other ones which is good for me and my stomach! We rode it 1 time.

DeVinci's Cradle:
We walked on this ride. I don't like these rides to well. I think if it wouldv'e gone around a couple more times I would have thrown up. I was sick after this one a little. We rode this 1 time.

Big Bad Wolf:
This line varied all day. It was anywhere from a walk on to 15 minutes. This is one of the most underrated rides out there. I absolutly loved this ride! It is very intense on some of the turns and drops. I had a lot different experience on it than I did from my last trip. My last ride on the BBW was a great one... We rode it about 5 times.

We rode some more little thrill rides but they weren't any good. Overall the day was great. Great weather, no lines, and nice OP's. BGW is defenatly a great park!

Cyclonic

8/12/2002 7:37:00 PM
Sounds like you had a great day. I agree with you on the BBW. It is indeed rather underrated. The theming makes this ride, twisting and turning through the village is a really neat effect.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!
bb_dg

8/12/2002 7:43:00 PM
BBW is definately underrated!!! everything after the second hill is crazy. this ride was one of only two rides that had me stumbling as i came off- the other was B&R: TC

meowmix123

8/15/2002 2:47:00 AM
Yes, BBW's second drop is defenatly a great one. BR:TC looks like a great ride. I wanna ride it really bad.
RCjunkie16

8/19/2002 6:17:00 PM
they should take the brakes off BBW second drop..now that would be FUN

DaVe
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics