Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Universal Florida,IOA Trip
Docter

1/10/2005 6:00:13 PM
Well yesterday(1/9/05)I went to two of the best themeparks in the world and I had a pretty fun time.

We got to the Universe at about 9:00 parking the car in the Jaws area of the parking lot.We walked the long walk to Citywalk and headed twords Islands Of Adventure.Before we went in the gates we browsed the Margritaville gift shop.It had some pretty cool T shirts and stuff like that.After we left the shop we headed over to IOA.

The first ride I rode at Ioa was the Incredibal Hulk with only a 10 minunte wait.And after riding it stills remains my favorite ride.After riding the Hulk we went over to Spiderman went only a 20 minunte wait.(I seem to be having good luck today),and of course it was an awesome experience.After Spidy I headed over to Doom wich had a 20 minunte wait.After being lifted up to the sky on Doom I hesded over to River adventure.Then after getting cooled off with the Dinosaurs I went to duel with the dragons.This ride was the longest line today with a 30 minunte wait because they were putting another car on the track.The Dragon I choosed to ride was the Ice dragon.After battling with th Dragons I left IOA for the day.It was 12:30 and I was pretty hungry.So I looked at my maps and try to decide wich place to eat at.

Before we could eat I had to get money out of the ATM.We found one in Citywalk and next to the ATM was a place called Pastamores.They have Huge Pizza slices and they were awesome.After eating we headed over to Universal making Twister are first stop.After survivng a monster Twister I took a ride on the Mummy with only a surprisingly 10 minunte wait.Once again it was an awesome experience.After that we rode Jaws.Wich is still one of my favorites at USF.Then we decided to head home making Back To the Future are last stop.We rode back to the future (Wich really needs updating)and headed twords the park exit.It was kind of hard to get through Hollywood because they were tapeing Fear Factor but we finally got to the exit.

I wanted to ride Hulk and Spidy one last time but no one in my party wanted to.It was about 4:oo when I left.It was a pretty good day.It could of ben better but it was still good.I hope to return to Universal in Feburary.

--------------------
Docter
BobFunland

1/10/2005 6:25:14 PM
Good TR, sounds like the park was just a little less busy than it was on Saturday, where wait times were about 10 minutes longer per ride (except for the Mummy which was over 30 minutes, but thanks to the single rider, we got 4 rides within 25 minutes). Did you catch any of the car stunt at Universal Studios? I'm kinda glad Fear Factor was there, it kept tons of people occupied and lines down

--------------------

The Steelers are champs too! What a great holiday season (I'll forget about Gonzaga)
Docter

1/10/2005 6:33:27 PM
Ya i hered it was busy Saturday.But no unfortunently I didnt catch the Fear Factor stunt.It was pretty hard to see the lagoon.since there were people all around it.Yes the lines were shorten from that also there were performances with people circling around in a circle like there was a fight or something.But it was only some guy brake dancing to the Britnny Spears song Toxic.
Danny

1/12/2005 3:26:38 PM
Pastamore rules! The ravioli there is amazing. One of the best parts of USO is the food
Docter

1/12/2005 4:24:19 PM
Ya I deffently agree.There Pizza was awesome.I will have to try there raveoli
tacoking

1/12/2005 9:28:52 PM
Calm Chowder anyone?

The chowder at the Chowder House or something near Jaws is amazing.
Docter

1/13/2005 5:14:02 PM
Ya im a big fan of chowder too.Maybe ill get some after riding Jaws.Also I hered Mels Dine in near Terminator is pretty good too.
Message updated 1/13/2005 5:15:32 PM by Docter
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics