Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: SFA (7.31.2002)
smk

8/1/2002 11:22:00 AM
Two Face: 1 ride. wait: about 10 minutes. this was my first invertigo, and i loved it! it was smooth, intense, and it was great to see your friends' reactions during the whole ride.

Wild One: 1 ride. wait: about 5 minutes. it may be old, but its great. packed with airtime and lateral g's, this is one great old woodie.

Jokers Jinx: 2 rides. wait: about 10 or 15 minutes. an awesome launch leads into some great elements in a compact track, loaded with headchoppers, and an intense corkscrew near the end.

Superman Ride of Steel: 4 rides. wait: first three rides about 5 minutes, fourth time about 15 minutes. a fantastic intamin mega coaster, loaded with tons of airtime and positive and negative g's!

Roar: 2 rides. wait: about 5 minutes. this is one great woodie. nice airtime, very twisted and intense.

Mind Eraser: 2 rides. wait: about 10 minutes. my first standard vekoma slc, and i didnt like it very much. the headbanging didnt hurt much, but it took nearly all the fun out of the ride. the only reason i rode it twice was because one of my friends wanted to ride it.

Batwing: 2 rides. wait: about 25 or 30 minutes. the first time we were in line for it, it was broken down so we left for Roar. we came back a little while later and it was up and running again, so we got on, and it was the first coaster that truly made me feel like i was flying! lots of sheer intensity, a sweet horseshoe turn, and a really intense loop. it has a fantastic ending with 2 inline twists and a helix. later on in the evening it broke down again. lucky us, when we had about 40 minutes before we had to leave, it was running again! so we closed out our day with a front row ride on Batwing, which was awesome. overall an amazing coaster.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Message updated 8/1/2002 7:24:00 PM by smk
DmctNY8

8/1/2002 6:25:00 PM
Those lines seem pretty short are they about that length all week or just on Wendsdays? We have a seven day vacation so we can any day during the week except Saturday.
smk

8/1/2002 7:27:00 PM
Sorry, I couldn't tell ya. Yesterday was my first visit to SFA so I don't know how the lines are on other days of the week.
bb_dg

8/1/2002 9:49:00 PM
when i went mid week, there were no lines either.

Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics