Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author SFGAM on Oct 25
coaster05

11/4/2004 12:04:09 PM
Openong disclaimer. If evey SF park was this good there stock would be worth millions.

I drove up through the early morning rain for my last coasters of 2004. As we got to the park you could see halloween decorations from the road. spiders on the eagle and king kong on top of the sky tower. since i am usually lucky i have actually never been to a park when it was raining without lightning. i was shocked to see some coasters open. we started with villian which is way underrated to begin with and then i got to ride in the back with huge rain. one of the best single ride experiences i have ever had. you could see the water spraying off the track it was hilarious. Next was a rain soaked trip on the raging bull a top ten coaster. After that we just atrted pounding rides. did the haloween version of the tea cups and bumper cars. Rode some rides i hadn't rode so i could review them for this site. on a personal note i can't believe how anal retentive i am now because of this site. I ride things i know i don't like just so i can review it. by now the sun is starting out and you can feel the people starting to enter.

At lunch at the monster market food court. they decorated everything at this place it was awesome. had the halloween theme song playing throughout the park. the food was good(unlike most SF) but expensive(like most SF) but oh well. rode the swings, batman, jesters wild ride, hotair baloon and the ragin cajun. I was very suprised with the cagin since that is not my normal cup of tea. the little binny hop at the end is fun. it also rocks watching people who jack around getting hit in the head by the lap bar when it releases By now our short lines are over but oh well. Did a couple other fair rides rode the whizzer which i heard some people saying it may be on the way out. did the mystery train which was pretty cool. almost forgot they opened up deja vu and we decided to wait the 90 minute line. i was amazed that it was very fun since i hate boomerangs, i also had a joke that it was closed so often that i thought sure i would die on it. bought our tickets to the two haunted houses for ten dollars. a little pricey but by now the place is just packed. i don't think i have ever seen it like this. people and monsters everywhere. the got smoke and fire in the skytower it just rocks. went to the masuleum of terror and it was excellent well worth the money. went to sleppy hollw 3d and it just blew. grabbed a bite to eat and did some shopping. i got some excellent deals on shirts and a extra discount with my SF charge card. Overall i had an awesome day can't imagine how much id have rode if the whole day was like the first two hours. man that is a great park all the way around. i can't imagine how amazing GADV would be if they treated it the same.

*i am a teacher conferences so i did not proof read. my apologies*

--------------------
Sometimes you can't choose. It's like heads they win, tails you gonna lose. -Poison-

coaster count - 124
Message updated 11/7/2004 11:40:38 AM by coaster05
Animan1

11/5/2004 11:01:13 AM
Nice TR. SFGAm is my home park, and I love it to death, more so than even CP. Glad to see you were able to ride so much.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics