Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: SFNE 10/29/04
skierman

10/30/2004 1:36:34 PM
Well, it started off with the traditional Thunderbolt. I dont know why, but we always do thunderbolt as our first ride. It was a dissntment. I waited about 20 minutes. It was an ok ride. But from now on were not gonna bother to ride it. Theres no airtime, and its kinda boring.

Then we headed down to superman, but The line was way too long, so instead we went on Nightwing. This ride is very odd. It gives you a very unique feeling. When you are thrusted forward, then up, it gives you a sensation of flying. But what i didnt like was when you went down, the G's were so strong, they almost popped my contact out of my eye! It also hurt. I dont really like that ride too much.

Then after nightwing, we headed over to colossus. Right then we meet up with some freinds, and we went on colossus together... It was actually a nice ride. Just kind of a break from the park.

Then we got some fried dough... mmm it was good.

Then we all PAYED for that virtual reality thing that is set up near mind eraser. This is the most rediculis thing ever, dont ever waste youre money on it EVER! We asked for out money back, but they didnt give it to us.

After that dissappointment, we went on mind eraser. We got the front row, and it was amazing. It was running very fast, and smooth. It was actually runnung too fast! I thought that it was going way too fast through those inversions. It kinda hurt my back. I found out that that ride is actually only 37 seconds long! I was like wtf?

On the way to flashback we hit Twister. I was dissapointed. It was running in a bad mode, all it did was 4 twists, then the releast-hold thing at the end.

Then we went way over to flashback. I love this ride, it is so good. Some people say its too rough, but its perfectly fine to me. We got the back seat, and backing up, and then that drop is amazing.

Next up was cyclone. The wait was exactly 30 minutes. But it was worth it! It was running poorly that day. The restraints kepy malfunctioning. It got annoying after a while. But once we got in the station, it seemed like it went faster. We rode that, i swear, i almost got ripped out of my seat, or almost got whiplash or something! it was crazy! as usual. I actually noticed the trim breaks this time. They kinda take away from the ride alot, ide hate to say it. But its still nonetheless, an awsome ride.

Then, we looked at the time. we had an hour to go. We went over to batman, and rode it twice. the line was about 8 minutes at most. It went very quickly because they were running two trains. The second ride was a lot better than the first, i dont know why. That first corkscrew really gives you a weightless feeling. The second ride, we each heald a nickel in our hands. Mine fall off right after the loop... aah it was awsome.

Then we crammed us three into that little photo booth right next ot the candy shop, and took our pictures.

Overall the night was ok. The lines vere long, and superman ansd scream were out of the question... 7/10.

--------------------
S:RoS is NOT worthy of a 10. IT SUCKS NOW!!! Ill rate it as a 7... Im so dissapointed...

//theprimogen.proboards30.com
^^
JOIN THEM!
Message updated 10/30/2004 1:37:29 PM by skierman
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics