Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: SFNE oct. 15 in the pouring rain
skierman

10/16/2004 9:27:56 AM
Well, we got there about 6:30, and as we welaed in we were amazed my how little people there were. It was awsome. MY forst ride was scream, me and a friend went on scream, and the three other freinds went on thunderbolt(they figured well get to scream later). Scream was runing awsomely. We were fortunate enough to expreience combo. Britt had never been on combo, she was suprised, it was fun.
Oh yeah haah, and it was pouring... it was fun though
Ok, then after scream(and thunderbolt for the rest fo the group) we headed over to Superman, and we were very excited... i lovED this ride. As we got up to the station, we could pick any seat because NO ONE WAS ON IT. So we picked just somewhere in the middle. I COULDNT BELEIVE THE RESTERAINTS. i got in and i got mad. They were rediculiosly tight, and there was no point for those shin restraints... didnt like them. We went uop the lift and i was getting pumped. As we went down the drop, i got MAD. There was NO AIRTIME, i couldnt beleive it, i had no idea the new restraints would affevt the airtime that much.. i used to count arounnt 10 seconda of airtime, this time, i didnt even catch a second... im mad. Well, after that dissappointing ride, we went over to the frightfest thing, it was awsome. Scary, and we had some laughs. Then we headed over to Batman, to give it a whirl. It was running nicely, and there was no wait... there was no wait for anything. We got on, and went up the lift. This was nice because it was kind of releiving my anger twards superman. It was nice to see at least one of the rides was rinning perfectly, with the original restraints. It was fun, but as usual it was over in a rush. Then we went to the candy shop (hehehe) got nice and hyper on powder sugar, and went to thunderbolt( because me and britt hadent ridden it yet,and it was fun). So we rode it, it was fun... but there didnt seem to me any airtime, i didnt even feel like i was ognna fall out... maybe thats how i feel on cyclone, and im jsut getitng confused with the two... Ok, then we headed to the bumper card, those are to much fun, er did those twice, then we went up to hudini, did that once... it was fuun... i ove that ride, so disoreintarting. Then we heard the depressiing news, we went to tomahawk, and the Ride OP said "their closeing the park for tonight" And that was bad... So we pretended we didnt hear anyhtign and tried to see if we could get in scream again because the rtest of the group wanted to see if they could get on it before the park closed. We got there, and there wasnt even a ride op[... i couldnt beleive it but it was true. The park closed... So we walked uo the holl to the admission gated and demanded free tickets AND our money back, and sence we were all 13 year old kindas, they gave it to us... heheh and then we got a $10.00 admission cupon... i think weere going back next friday hehehe... So the we were strainded at SFNE in the rain as evereyone left. They closed that place quickey i say after 10 minutes after we left the park, we saw no one there. So we used my cell to call our driver... and after like a half hour, she came... and we went home.

Over all it was a fun night with my freinds, but i was EXTREMELY DISSAPPOINTED...

--------------------
S:RoS is NOW worthy of a 10. IT SUCKS NOW!!! Ill rate it as a 7... Im so dissapointed...

//theprimogen.proboards30.com
^^
JOIN THEM!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics