Home > Connecticut > Lake Compounce > Boulder Dash > Review Comments

 Review of Boulder Dash @ Lake Compounce
-2 Rating Posted by: spartanfan on 5/23/2007 9:39:00 PM
It throws you around quite a bit, it would have been a lot better if it werent so rough.

Review Comments

ibluv on 5/23/2007 11:17:37 PM said:
Would you be able to further justify your rating? And FYI it was retracked during the offseason so now it rides like a completely new coaster.
mrceagle on 5/23/2007 11:20:02 PM said:
You reviews it this year but have you been on it this year. The coaster has had 75% of its Tracking replaced and in turn its extremely smooth. after this season the remaining 25% will be replaced. You should try and get back to the park and ride this coaster in its Proper condition.
praxis on 7/7/2007 2:31:13 PM said:
Glad to hear that this tweaking occurred. When I first rode BD I thought "awesome!" When I rode it last year I thought "What the heck happened? Why is it trying to break my neck?" If sparts review is based on a ride in 2006, then the 6 is understandable...
fergusonat on 7/7/2007 2:56:47 PM said:
The rating *could* be understandable, but the description spartanfan provides is not. A rating this low for such a highly rated coaster needs some serious explanation, I think
mrceagle on 7/11/2007 9:27:33 PM said:
This guy is a spammer. this poster has given lower reviews to a large chunk of the top rated rides. i dont believe he has ridden this coaster among other reviews hes written on 1-2 rides in parks no were near were he lives.
weaver23 on 7/15/2007 8:20:09 PM said:
Plus he hasnt posted in a while and probably wont ever again.
mrceagle on 7/15/2007 9:05:52 PM said:
That is likely the case. some one trying to butter up one of there local attractions or parks.
weaver23 on 7/20/2007 8:55:48 PM said:
It seems that happens quite a bit.
Post Review Comment
You must login or create an account to post a review comment.

Clicky Web Analytics