Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author field trip to knoebels!
Chet

9/22/2003 8:19:00 PM
ok, my trip report is about my trip to knoebels at school. we were supposed to go to dorney (d'oh!) but ym teacher messed some stuff up and did something illegal and now we're banned from dorney park forever more of going on feild trips. ok, back to the report.
the first thing we did was go on power surge (man that thign was flippin!) when we got off we ran to downdraft :puke: when we got off of that, i took a little rest and the nwent on the sklooosh (3 times in a row!) the lines were dead today. absolutely NO LINE for anything! after that we went on the legendary pheonix! (man that thing brings back memories of my first coaster ride... i cried when i got off though, figureing i was only 4) that thing has air! especailly in the front. after that, we went on the pheonix one last time (it was significantly faster since it rained) and then we rushed to the antique cars BEEEEEEEEEEP! then, we rushedacross the park to the haunted amnsion. once more, BEEEEEEEEP! and BOOOOOO! the thing is scary! after that, we got some grub at the old mill, and we rushed to the twister. the thing was rippin! it was soooo smooth since the rain, and wasn't too loud. it was a great ride. walk on, once again. i was starting too regret not looking forward to this trip. it was awesome! then, after all that wasw over, we went o nthe wihrlwind and the high sppedd thrill coaster (CRANK IT!) and we had to go back to the bus and leave. we left at 3:00! wtf? that wasn't fair!

--------------------
Ok, a man walks into a bar. the man he was with walks around it.
*FreeBird*

9/23/2003 3:54:00 PM
Great report, wish you could of stayed longer but that just shows you how Knoebels dosn't want you to go .
Cyclonic

9/23/2003 5:39:00 PM
Yeah, looks like you needed another few hours. You missed the Grand Carousel, the Skooters, and the Flyers. Once you are there, you just don't want to leave.
Chet

9/23/2003 6:05:00 PM
i didn't miss he flyers.. i forgot to put it in the review. they are fun!
schroom

9/24/2003 9:25:00 PM
Lucky, u get school trips to theme parks. What grade are u in? Middle School? im just curious, I never get field trips like that
Chet

9/24/2003 9:41:00 PM
yeah, i'm in 7th. in 6th grade you go to knoebels, 7th grade you go to dorney, and 8th grade you go to dorney.
primogen18

9/25/2003 11:43:00 AM
Jeeze, we never went to theme parks, Our school would never do it because its not "educational" and it would cost too much. You do stuff once and a great while for band, but the biggest thing we have to look forward as average students is Senior Trip (which im not attending anyway) I feel so deprived!!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics