Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Extra trip SFNE 4-25-03
mrceagle

4/25/2003 1:06:00 AM
I should take back alot of what I said imn my last post. got their on the at 12:00 walked down to Supername and got 2 ride back seat. good so far.

rides mostly cloased. Tamahawk, double truble, chaos, skyway, flashback, all water rides, and most of Movie town. everycoaster ran one train. by the end of the day. Rodeo and Superman were closed early do to problems.

I did ride BAtman 5 times. good rides all the way execp ther is a masive shate likly do to a wheel onthe third car in formteh back. Thunderboalt ran slow but it was the onlt one workign corectly. Great chase was doign double rides witch was nice.

Cyclone was runig slow. not to mentin she was screemign like a banche through the hile ride. i should have brought ear plugs to ride. the Emplayes have mostly returned to asoulting you with the restraints.

I rode Twister. afgter getign them to run on program 8 openign day i asked if they coudl run program seven. i was informed by the emplaye " sorry ser I dont we don't know how to do that!" well if they don't know how to do that then why arethey rungign the ride. you turn anob for god saks. he coudl at least have told me they were told not to do it.

Teh day wasn't all bad talked to alot of god people at the park. solisited(well not quite) canobie a littel bit. ride everything that was open at least once and most things twice. I'll have to see how things go next time. oh and I got stuck on the lift hill for abotu a minute or two of Superman.

--------------------
Miracles can be made with a rock!

"Get a good idea and stay with it. dog it and work at it untile it's done, and don right." Walt Disney
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics