Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Canobie Lake Park Opening Day 2012
mrceagle

5/1/2012 8:08:49 PM
The time had come for Canobie lake park to pen for its 110 season. I managed to get to the park at 10:00 am just in time for the park's opening. I made my way to customer service and bought 3 tickets one for today and 2 more to use later in the year. They were at a discounted rate of $25 dollars. Standard adult admission for 2012 is $33 dollars. While personally I am crying for a season pass. The opening day price was not slowing any sales. I saw many people getting 6-12 passes at $25 a pop.

I worked my way into the park and noticed 2 of the Canobie Critters greeting guests. They had nearly all of them out and about throughout the day. I also noticed that they replaced the Michael Jackson statue with a Lady Gaga statue to promote the upcoming show. Like the Jackson statue it got a lot of attention and many were taking the opportunity to snap a photo with family and friends.

The day was clear and sunny but very cold. Not too bad in the sun but get in the shade and it was very bitter. Crowds were very light compared to the last few years when we saw nicer weather on opening day.

Today's ride count
X4 - Untamed
X3 - Cannonball,
X2 - Mine of Lost Souls & Star Blaster
X1 - DaVinci's Dream, Skater, Phycodrom, Caterpillar, Ocean Trip, Train, Turkish Twist, Frisbee, Rowdy Roosters, Wave Blaster, Crazy cups, and Pirata

Read the full report: photos.newwhalom.com/Opening2012.html

---------------------
Miracles can be made with a rock!

"Get a good idea and stay with it. dog it and work at it until it's done, and done right." Walt Disney
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics