Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author IOA, Universal Studios 3/20/11-3/23/11
Roarfan

4/2/2011 4:19:30 PM
My buddy and I Caught the 8:05AM Shuttle Bus.
We stayed at Residence Inn Marriott Sea world Intl.
This hottle has a great breakfast which is free.
You can get Scrabble Eggs, cold cereal,ect. And we arrived at City Walk around 8:30
AM. We headed for Harry Potter theme section of IOA. Then we got on line for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride. It was a 45 minute wait to get on to the ride. But it was worth the wait. And if you have seen the Harry Potter movies you can relate to this ride. Harry Potter and the Forbidden. Journey ride makes you feel like you're part of the movie. I suggest that you go to the Harry potter theme in IOA 1st. Because that section of the park fills up fast. You can also look at the different stuff in the Harry Potter section. and you can try Butter Beer. This is not Beer but a cold drink. It's good on a warm day.

After a ride on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride .My buddy and I took a ride on Hippogriff which was called the Flying Unicorn. Before they put in the Harry Potter theme section in. If there are 2 adult who want to ride. I recommend that you ride solo on the Hippogriff ride. cause you won’t be scooted together. It's not too bad for a junior coaster.

We also rode Doctor Doom's Fearfall ride. Which is way better than Drop Zone at KD. This ride is not to be missed.

We too a lap on Incredible Hulk Coaster, and two laps on Dragon Challenge which was called The Dueling Dragons before they put in the Harry Potter theme.

We managed to get a in a ride on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. This ride is well worth riding. And we saw The Eigth Voyage of Sinbad Stunt show.

At Universal Studios My friend and I rode Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket coaster. This is a whole different type of a coaster. You go strait up the 90 degree lift hill You can purches a ride picture and ride Video. This ride is not to be missed. We also took a ride on Revenge of the Mummy coaster. This is an awesome indoor coaster must ride.
and 3D which is a great a great stunt show. And we rode Jaws which is not too bad of a ride. And we took in Twister Ride It out And Disaster these rides are not to be missed.
Message updated 4/6/2011 11:01:29 PM by Roarfan
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics