Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Indiana Beach trip report
rln6377

6/7/2009 6:11:18 PM
I just got home from my first trip ever to indiana beach and had a great time! I was a little bit worried because I had heard people say that the park was dirty and outdated. While I didn't find it dirty, I felt it was a bit cluttered. But thats because they have quite a variety of attractions and things to do. We arrived right at opening and found that double shot and lost coaster were going to be closed. That was heartbreaking cause lost coaster was one of the rides I was most excited about it.

Now i'm not sure if it was because of the threat of rain, that it was early in the season, or if its always like this, but the lnes were very short and in many cases i could just walk on to the ride. This definitely will have me spoiled from any more parks that I go to I absolutley loved it. It seemed like everyone at the park was happy and having a good time. And the park workers were all very nice. Which is more than I can say for my last couple of six flags visits.

Around 4 pm i just happend to walk past lost coaster and they were opening it. I got a ride in on it before it got shut down again for the day. I guess the amusement park gods were smiling on me cause i really wanted to go on that ride bad.

I just wanted to say what a great time I had at the park and I am currently in the process of posting my ride reviews and with a few exceptions, they are really positive. I probably wont be back anytime soon cause I have a lot of other parks I want to check out. But I just wanted to recommend this place to anyone who hasn't been.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics