Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Cedar Point...Guests of "Exceptional size"????
cavalry

4/23/2009 7:09:37 PM
I was last at CP about 10 years ago. I planned on going again with my wife for our anniversary. Upon viewing their website I noticed they now restrict people of "exceptional size"

I am a big guy (6'4", 250#, 52" chest) I am oversized in 3 of their 4 categories. I am far from being fat though.

Is this policy being enforced? Would I be at risk? I really dont want to drive 7 hours and find out I cant ride anything there.
bumprnugit

4/23/2009 9:09:35 PM
I went with a family member last year who is of rather large girth (5'6" 280 lbs) and he could get on all rides except Top Thrill Dragster (seat belt too short.) I doubt your waist is even close to his, so in that respect I think you should be o.k. Most rides have a "test" seat at the que entrance so at least you won't waste time in line only to find out it won't accommodate you.

---------------------
Life can be hilariously cruel.
RCGenius

4/26/2009 7:02:46 AM
I think you will be just fine with most of CP's coasters. At least their "exceptional size" regulation is not as big as Islands of Adventure because I remember them mentioning that people over 6'6'' could not ride Dueling Dragons: Fire and Ice. Do not forget that most of their coasters like Raptor, Mantis and Millennium Force can accommodate guests in large proportion. Just have as much fun as you can and everything else will fall into place.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics