Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Digging through some files...
ThmPrkCrtc

$#@!& out of me."
1/2/2009 4:31:19 PM
Believe it or not TPC2 was started about 3 separate times. I'd had run in's with several designers that were supposed to deliver and never could, or simply disappeared over the course of the project.

I'd always start working on an unskinned site and have some designer working on the layout, but this failed to the tune of about $600 over time, not a huge deal, but was quite deflating the last time. I think it was at that point I really lost interest in the reworking of the site.

Anyways, one of these designers actually did turn out to be somewhat useful. He designed the new logo and also came up with a mascot for the site:

Originally I was going to have this guy peppered around, but never could really make him fit. What a disaster looking back, strange instant messages, claims that he'd been fired and all his contacts stolen.. was really weird.. he'd contact me for years later randomly on instant messenger, and I'd just ignore him, disgusted by the whole thing.

Anyhow.. maybe I can find a place to use this guy now.. I still think he kinda rocks.
mrceagle

1/5/2009 2:02:38 AM
Well this is a good start. I really like the images. they are a lot of fun.

---------------------
Miracles can be made with a rock!

"Get a good idea and stay with it. dog it and work at it until it's done, and don right." Walt Disney
coaster05

1/5/2009 6:38:39 AM
The dragon rocks and its a shame those guys couldn't deliver on what they promised.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics