Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Author TPC Beta 2 Posted - And Info
Canobie Coaster

1/29/2009 9:59:06 PM
Could mine maybe be changed to Canobie Coaster if it's not a problem? Please and thank you.
Hercules

1/30/2009 9:26:58 AM
Oh boy. Look what you started D3ath Cab.....
no cars go

1/31/2009 12:19:37 AM
Haha, sorry about that... and thanks for changing my name.
ThmPrkCrtc

$#@!& out of me."
2/5/2009 9:45:45 AM
Quote:
Canobie Coaster said:
Could mine maybe be changed to Canobie Coaster if it's not a problem? Please and thank you.

ok.. NO MORE !
Hercules

2/5/2009 1:46:52 PM
Man. I'm never going to be able to remember who is who!
Canobie Coaster

2/16/2009 10:17:13 PM
^^ Thank you very much Mark!
nyeboy9

2/17/2009 11:21:33 PM
Wait...who are you?

---------------------
"We hope you all check out our award winning kiddie ride. It's called the Thunderhead." - Mystery Mine Ride-Op
PhantomNik

2/19/2009 5:04:11 PM
Hey Mark, I just wanted to say that the new and improved TPC looks awesome! So much cleaner than before, and really has a fresh look to it. You did a great job, and thanks for keeping my favorite coaster site up and running when some feared that it would meet a slow death. Kudos!

I had one comment and one question on this new TPC. The comment is that I noticed that many of the flat rides are listed as "Steel Coaster". No huge deal, just thought I'd mention it. As for the question, I was wondering, do you think there is any chance that the reviews will return to their original states in this new version? Many reviews (mostly great ones) from some of our fine members were mysteriously truncated, and they now stop mid-thought. I was curious if this issue is known about, and if it's even fixable.

---------------------
I would rather be off riding coasters!
ThmPrkCrtc

$#@!& out of me."
3/3/2009 10:59:38 AM
Quote:
PhantomNik said:
Hey Mark, I just wanted to say that the new and improved TPC looks awesome! So much cleaner than before, and really has a fresh look to it. You did a great job, and thanks for keeping my favorite coaster site up and running when some feared that it would meet a slow death. Kudos!

I had one comment and one question on this new TPC. The comment is that I noticed that many of the flat rides are listed as "Steel Coaster". No huge deal, just thought I'd mention it. As for the question, I was wondering, do you think there is any chance that the reviews will return to their original states in this new version? Many reviews (mostly great ones) from some of our fine members were mysteriously truncated, and they now stop mid-thought. I was curious if this issue is known about, and if it's even fixable.

-

I have to actually go to my safe deposit box and grab some backups.. to "Fix" the problem with the SQL injection I converted the database to a smaller size, which in turn killed some reviews.

I have to try and find the old reviews and restore them, I'm not sure how much will be repaired, but that's the plan.
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Clicky Web Analytics