Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Canobie Lake Park Opening Day Photo TR
mrceagle

4/27/2007 7:29:42 PM

Coming up to April 21st I was more then exited. Canobie was opening for the day and I had made some special plans. So as we got ready to go to the park opening day I think my niece was as exited as I was. My mother was also planning on coming along. Saturday morning came along. We got a slightly late start to our day. We ended up getting to the park a bit after opening. There was already a good crowd.

My mother bought the day’s tickets and 6 good any day tickets. I bought another 5 for myself. So we invested $260 for a season of enjoyment. After buying our tickets we made our way into the park through the brand new entry plaza. It looks great!

First ride of the day was the Canobie 500, which I rode with my niece. She had a blast!

From there I jumped on the Frisbee which was having problems just earlier. The ride is a bit smaller ten the versions I’m used to seeing. It still holds the 40 passengers and offers a fantastic ride.

It’s extremely colorful and looking at the amount of lights it has I’m guessing this is going to be a spectacular ride at night.

Since my niece is small we maid our way to Kiddie Land 2. My niece insisted I ride with here on just about everything. So my third ride of the day was the parks Dragon coaster. We then hoped on the Mini Dino ride fallowed by the Jungle bounce. She rode alone on the Bavarian Swings.

We stopped by the fishing for Frogs game and my niece played one game. Didn’t feel it was really worth it. $2.00 dollars to play and we won a small prize which was a tiny clip “Cat in The Hat” thing. Given the prize a dollar would have been appropriate. On a side not a new ride was added in that area “Fish R Jumpin.”

We worked out way down the Back Midway to the Boston area. We stood just out side the splash one for Boston Tea part so we would get cooled down by the mist but not actually get wet. My niece and I then hit Ocean Trip. We continued down the Back Midway to the Over the rainbow ride. MY niece and I road together and my mother took her own. That way we could spin and she could simply ride.

We brought my nice to Kiddie Land 1. The area is filled with the classic Allen Herschell and W.F. Mangles rides. My Nice Road Flower Power (Mangles Kiddie whip), Carousel, Helicopters, Pony Carts, Fire Trucks, Space Jets, Boats, tanks, and Jeeps. She had a great time and it was fun to watch here enjoy the rides.

[url=http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics