Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Opening Day: SFNE or Canobie
Canobie Coaster

4/8/2007 7:50:03 AM
Which one of these parks has a better opening day?

How crowded are the parks (are the lines bad) and are all or most of the rides open?

Also, do the rides run better in the year than now?

Personally, I'm leaning towards Six Flags New England because I haven't been there for 10 years (back when the park was Riverside).

--------------------
Track Record
17 Wooden Coasters
47 Steel Coasters
64 Total Coasters
Got_it

4/10/2007 1:06:08 AM
I would go to SFNE you really should ride S:ROS. The Cyclone will be only a shadow of what you remember it being so get ready to be disappointed with that. I too am going opening day, do yourself a favor and get the fast pass it is nuts without it.
mrceagle

4/11/2007 7:13:25 PM
You do know that SFNE opens on the 14 and Canobie on the 21st. So you could go to both.

SFNE Has had mixed results with rides being open. So it's hard to say. Canobie has a short delay some times but rarely has rides down opening day.

Canobie has a Special deal were you can buy good any day passes on sale. they are $20 each this year. Not exactly a season pass but you could but 6 tickets for the price of a SFNE season pass and parking pass.

SFNE Is normally slow opening day since they get allot of visitors over the spring break week.

canobie is unpredictable they have had very busy opening days and very slow opening days.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics