Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Author Your Thomas Area
Axman

2/24/2007 1:03:36 AM
Quote:
Animan1 said:
About a decade? So you've been bashing SF since you were 5?

Basically. Probably more like 7 years. My dad was the one who had been bashing them for ever. When bashing SF, I'm really only directing the bashing towards SFMM. The rest of the park's aren't bad at all.

I believe that I've gone quite a bit ever board ont the SF hatred, and for that, I apologize.

I just wish I could go to a SF park some time in the near future. I want to have something good to say about the next one I visit, for a change.
Message updated 2/24/2007 1:05:30 AM by Axman
Axman

2/24/2007 1:05:18 AM
I live in Tennessee. Where do you guys think is the closest SF park that is going to have Thomas?
Message updated 2/24/2007 1:06:55 AM by Axman
Animan1

2/24/2007 9:07:29 AM
mrc just said that they have not officially announced any parks to get a Thomas area. SFMW/DK is rumored to get one, but every other park that is for sure getting a new kid's area is getting The Wiggles. So, basically, there is no answer to your question yet.
mrceagle

2/24/2007 5:22:56 PM
For starters cut out the ones getting Wiggles. Then remove the parks getting new coasters Other ride packages. Scratch SFMM since it's spending its resources and time removing the 2 coasters (doubt they will have time and allot of cleaning to do). I have no clue if Thomas is popular in Mexico and I doubt La Ronde will get one.

That doesn't leave much. SFOG but they got a huge investment last year and SFI owns the family park American Adventure around the corner. If would be a great addition for SFNO if they reopen it. I could see The Great escape removing there CP Huntington train and having Thomas for the story town train line. plenty of room for a meet and great were the 99trains used to be. but that's it.
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Clicky Web Analytics