Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Coaster Imajination
jdale

10/4/2006 4:04:42 PM
If u were to start a new coaster company, what sort of coasters (or flat rides) would you make? Also, what would the company be called?

--------------------
"I used to be a croupier. Now I'm just a crappier."

--Andy Moog
Hercules

10/4/2006 7:21:01 PM
The first thing I would do is purchase a dictionary.
RCGenius

10/4/2006 7:25:00 PM
And buy a spell checker too. I've never seen anyone spell imagination like that before lol. Back on topic now. I'd probably build some wooden twister coasters, classic hypercoasters, & loopy inverts & floorlesses. I don't know what my coaster company would be called because I'd be building so many different types of rides for everyone.
jdale

10/4/2006 7:36:36 PM
Sorry, but do u think it matters about spelling at all? I just like j's. (as my name is Julian) But on topic, most companies stick to a specific type of ride (e.g. GCI, GG, they build woodies), so that's probably what I'd do. I'd like to stick to the way Vekoma builds their coasters (loopers, inverts, and a few woodies), all without the banging. And maybe a few skydiver coasters if u know what I mean
But maybe u don't.
razor12

10/4/2006 11:44:01 PM
Well, back to your question.

Company Rides:

*These are made up, I don't really get your question, do you mean what made up rides would you have, or real rides?*

-A freefall tower that tilted you like, Superman: Ultimate Flight, but drops you as your facing the ground.

-A backwards looping coaster.

-A pendulum, like "maXair," that spins your seat like "Chaos" as your swinging back and forth.

-A wild mouse coaster that is set up like a couch. All four riders are sitting more on the outside. Like a couch infront of the TV, or something.

-A coaster like, "Flight of Fear," but launches you backwards, if that's even possible.

*that is all I can think of*

--those are all made up, I don't think there are anything like these rides. But they would be fun, in my opinion--

tacoking

10/4/2006 11:46:04 PM
Quote:
jdale said:
Sorry, but do u think it matters about spelling at all? I just like j's. (as my name is Julian)

Yes. Yes it does.

--------------------

Airtime Central Forums
jdale

10/5/2006 3:34:39 PM
Doesn't matter razor. Could be a skydiver coaster, a coaster for cats, or an entirely underwater coaster.
Message updated 10/5/2006 5:10:56 PM by jdale
Animan1

10/6/2006 2:33:45 PM
Don't you think that it would at least be advantageous to choose coasters that don't deny the existence of physics?

And I agree, spelling and grammar are certainly important.
mrceagle

10/8/2006 6:16:34 PM
Not sure about a company name but If I were to open a ride company I would Offer:

a classic rides line(Whip, flying scooters, tumble bug, Swing ships, etc).

A family coaster selection mine trains and mid sized family coasters. Work with parks to build custom layout family rides as opposed to buying off the shelf.

i would then work on Creating a few Unique family and thrill rides.

later larger steel or even steel coaster might be added to the list of available ride offerings but not at first.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics