Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author My Disneyland Photo TR!!!
Scott

9/7/2006 11:50:24 PM
Message updated 9/18/2006 11:01:20 PM by Scott
BobFunland

9/8/2006 12:17:59 AM
Nice report Scott! After all is done, I wish we would have went to Disney insteda of Knott's. Not because there is anything wrong with Knott's, but because our "hosts" were f*#$%ing pricks and were bent on making our visit miserable.

Lines didn't look bad at all, we totally could have done that. Killer closing shot by the way, thanks.

--------------------
Google Search TPC BEFORE you create that new thread
Scott

9/8/2006 9:57:17 AM
It really was not crowded. I rode 26 rides in 1 day.

It still makes no sense, People were waiting in a 3 hour line, when the next fastpass was available just an hour later. You could have ridden Soarin 3 times while waiting for your fastpass!
nyeboy9

9/9/2006 12:24:26 AM
Some people just don't pay attention or think about things like that. Im amzed at the 3 hour wait for Grizzly while there's a 10 minute wait at Tower. That would have been the best day ever for me. It sounds like it was a great day for you.
Scott

9/9/2006 1:43:44 PM
Disney had few California locals there because Annual Passes were blocked out for the weekend. Most Tourists don't understand fastpass...
mrceagle

9/9/2006 6:37:09 PM
Great TR. The park looks great. i like the not so hidden mickey on the side of splash mountain. Thanks for all the great pics. Have any more?
larrygator

9/9/2006 7:46:49 PM
I'm trying to get out to DL and DCA in 3 weeks and need a primer on the FastPass. Scott would you mind explaining it, seriously.
nyeboy9

9/9/2006 7:54:45 PM
Quote:
Scott said:
Most Tourists don't understand fastpass...

I know! I saw people asking what fastpasses all over WDW. You'd think that they would have heard about it.

--------------------
My Coaster Count

Scott

9/9/2006 11:56:26 PM
Quote:
Larrygator Said:
I'm trying to get out to DL and DCA in 3 weeks and need a primer on the FastPass. Scott would you mind explaining it, seriously.

Here goes.

Look for the FASTPASS distribution area near the entrance of an attraction (check the complete list of attractions that accept FASTPASS below)

Check the FASTPASS “Return Time” display which gives you a span of time during which you can explore the Park before returning to board the attraction.

If the Return Time is sufficient for your plans, just insert your Disneyland Resort admission ticket into the machine.

A FASTPASS ticket will emerge with your Return Time printed on it. Now you're free to go and enjoy the rest of the Park.

Go back to the FASTPASS Return queue when your return time rolls around, show your FASTPASS ticket to Cast Member at the entrance, and enjoy the attraction with a minimal wait.

On your FASTPASS Ticket, it will tell you when you can get your next available FASTPASS. The rule here is you are not allowed to get another FASTPASS until the starting time of the first FASTPASS, or after 2 hours of issuance of the first FASTPASS. The easiest way to check this is to look at the bottom of the first FASTPASS, it will state "Another FASTPASS will be available at XX:XX" Usually, you are able to get a FASTPASS for another attraction in an hour or two.

It is a very simple system. Even if you still don't understand how to use FASTPASS, it will make perfect sense at the park. Remember FASTPASS is completely free. Most tourists do not know this, and wait in hour long lines!!!

Disney's California Adventure Park- Rides that Have FASTPASS

California Screamin

Grizzly River Run

Mulholland Madness

Soarin' Over California

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Soarin and Grizzly Rapids are the most popular, so get FASTPASS for those first.

Disneyland Park- Rides that have FASTPASS

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Indiana Jones Adventure

Splash Mountain

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Space Mountain

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin

Space Mountain and Indiana Jones are the most popular, so get a FASTPASS for those first.

Have fun.
Message updated 9/10/2006 12:06:37 AM by Scott
larrygator

9/10/2006 4:16:22 PM
Scott - much appreciated for this "novice"

When I was at Universal IOA with my sister two years ago I let her handle all of this stuff.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics