Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author What do you do at an Amusment Park?
RCGenius

6/19/2006 6:39:05 AM
What do ya'll do at an amusement park when you first get there? Usually, I'd try to hit a coaster that'll have the longest line throughout the day. If I've been to the park already (ex. - Hersheypark & Dorney Park), I'll ride whatever I feel like riding first because I already know the ride experience. The one exceptional park was Cedar Point because since I knew that they had a lot of great coasters to begin with, I decided to ride the first coaster I've seen in the park & at that case, it was Raptor.
penguin22

6/19/2006 12:39:00 PM
At SFGAdv I always try to go to Scream Machine early.
no cars go

6/19/2006 2:00:40 PM
At Hersheypark, Knoebels, and Kennywood (the 3 parks that I know best), I'll always go to the back of the park first. For example at Hersheypark, I'll try to go to Great Bear, the Turnpikes, the Kissing Tower, and Storm Runner first. At Knoebels I'll go to Twister and the rides around there although there never are very long lines there. At Kennywood I'll usually go to Lost Kennywood first and I guess hitting Phantom's Revenge and Exterminator first would be the best ideas, although I've never been on either of them.

--------------------
http://flyingturnsproject.com/01202006/100_0723b.JPG
Look at the man on the left with the gray hair... That's an odd expression he has on his face...

:spam: That spam dude is HOTT!!!
mrceagle

6/19/2006 5:24:20 PM
Often i go to teh coaster. the parks maiger fcoaster. If it's my home park. Since I go there often. Opening day I always go to the new ride. So for example when Canobie gets there Frisbee in August, and I visit, I will go to that first and get first ride.
*FreeBird*

6/19/2006 6:14:24 PM
I like to ride the flat rides first, because if I ride a coaster before them it makes them seem less thrilling. But usually my friends go on the coasters first, so I just follow them.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics