Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Funniest Amusement Park Moments
RCGenius

6/6/2006 8:36:24 PM
Can any of ya'll think of one specific time when you went to an amusement park that you've done so'em funny or embarassing & will never forget about it? The only thang I can ever remember doing so'em funny was when I went to Williams Grove three years ago with my mom & my friends. We were riding the Wildcat three times in a row & on the last go-around, the ride ended, but you know how that coaster can still obtain a high speed towards the brakes? Well, we came up towards the brakes really hard & I slammed myself right into the front row ahead of me. The one thang I remember the ride operator for Wildcat saying to me, "Are you trying to get me fired?" He said it in the most hysterical way & I was so embarassed. I've got more stories, but they would've taken too long.
nyeboy9

6/26/2006 4:12:05 PM
I went on a little kiddie coaster with my grandparents. As soon as the ride started, my grandmother strted yelling every cuss word there was. It was hilarious. There weren't any little kids on the ride so no one heard it unless you were on the ride.

--------------------
Park Tickets: $75 Funnel Cake: $7 Riding your favorite coaster: Priceless

Here at XS TECH we are seizing the future!
( from Alien Encounter)

RCGenius

6/28/2006 7:21:06 AM
That's pretty funny nyeboy9. Did she just do that out of randomness or was she a scaredy cat & she wanted to say the first word that came to her mind that day?
nyeboy9

6/28/2006 10:03:55 AM
It was at Nascar Speedpark in Seveirville, TN. She absolutely hates coasters. The drop was like 20 ft tall and just went around in a circle.
Horizons12

6/29/2006 4:22:14 PM
I have a funny story about when I was on a Zipper with my best friend at a local fair a few years ago. He had never been on a Zipper before so he was yelling things like "Oh my GOD!" and "We're gonna die!!" as the car did some nasty flips. Then, all the change fell out of his pocket and started banging around the car. After a couple of seconds he yelled, "There are coins in the car! Theres coins...in the car!" The tone of voice he yelled that in was something between aggrivation and complete surprise. To this day I quote that phrase.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics