Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Whats the best site for front row RC videos?
Fedor

5/17/2006 11:25:50 PM
Is there any site that just provides front row footage or rollercoaster videos? I can't afford a digital camera and I'd like to design coasters on RCT3 the best I can and need some videos.
Hercules

5/18/2006 12:13:11 AM
Search around on www.themeparkreview.com and there are a lot of great videos. If you become a member there is a section in the forums that has a lot of great raw footage.
mrceagle

5/18/2006 7:05:07 PM
Look at Fan sites many of then have that sort of Videos. I have one of the Yankee Cannonball is your interested. also look at Canobie fan.
BobFunland

5/18/2006 7:28:10 PM
note: CanobieFan.com has all illegally obtained videos, which has resulted in the webmastr being banned from at least one par, a coaster club and several other things. Just a detail for you... whereas ThemeParkReview has, as far as I know, all legal footage.

--------------------
Google Search TPC BEFORE you create that new thread
mrceagle

5/18/2006 10:36:58 PM
You'ld have to tell me which park since every park in NE lets him in. besides It's the front row footege he wanted.
Hercules

5/18/2006 11:41:57 PM
Um, yeah, and ThemeParkReview has front row footage all over the place.
BobFunland

5/19/2006 1:03:17 AM
Quote:
mrceagle said:
You'ld have to tell me which park since every park in NE lets him in. besides It's the front row footege he wanted.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2593/canobiefan3yq.jpg

Face it, you just like him because the name is "CanobieFan.com" huh?

His footage is ok though not the best. How much you want to bet the Mind Erase, Hydra, Screamin Swing, Great Bear, Blizzard River, Chiller, Greezed and Mouse videos are illegal?

Dude is bad news and someone I've been told by several folks to avoid...
mrceagle

5/19/2006 10:56:01 AM
Teh canobie fan thing has nothign to do with it. Teh guy asked for Front row Video and I game him asite. is TGE forums had there POV's up I would have given him that link.

I don't know I havn't had a problem with him. I Video taped the Cannonball, Corksceew, and Dragon coaster openign day I kept the camera in hand asked if it was allright. I asumming it wasn't a problem since it was a slow day they let me keep it.

That is not a good thing. I will admit. I ask. If they say I can't I put my camera away. the smaller parks in this area definatly don't have a problem with it. I remember video taping the coaster at Story land and I kept getign asked if I felt the shots wee goming out like I wanted. I can't say how he got the videos. I know he used his camera on cannonball he didn't ask but he didn't hide the camera either.

Theme park review has the Post your own POV's how many of them do you think were taken without permision.

Thanks for the link by the way.
Hercules

5/19/2006 1:02:37 PM
The post your own thing doesn't matter. Robb and Elissa always ask permission and that is all that really matters.
mrceagle

5/22/2006 11:27:37 AM
Yes I know they do and I have seen many of there videos. I even own a couple DVD's. I agree that he didn't handle things right with Holiday World and that he likely doesnt do things right all the time. I can't say for sure I'm not him.

But the poster asked for POV's I gave him a link. we've since then gone back and forth about something that isn't really critical to his question.

In this hole thing is Apparently Illegal Videos. I think you will find that the majority of them are obtained questionably. for example we don't know how many of the post your own POV's were obtained rightfully. There are hundreds of sites out there that we also can't tell. The the debate over Rightfully video taped coaster is really another discussion.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics