Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Fear Factor Live @ Universal Orlando
ABR

4/18/2006 9:38:50 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering about Fear Factor live. When my family visited Orlando last year (for Disney World) we only did Universal one day, and we chose Islands of Adventure (not having been there before, and finding the studios a little disappointing on my last trip) so I didn't get to see Fear Factor Live. I was wondering if they offer any prizes for the winner? It says they choose 6 people for each show through a casting process during the day, and then pick 18 people out of the audience to also participate. They make it sound like there's something to be won, or is it just bragging rights.

Also, do they do the "gross" stunts (like eat a pigs liver or swim with snakes?)
DOOM1001

4/21/2006 1:36:50 AM
They have auditions like 30 minutes before each show where they pick about 6 people to participate in the show.There's like 3-4 major stunts and people get eliminated after each stunt, like in the show.Between the major stunts they do have gross out stunts where people sitting in the audience get picked to perform.As far as prizes I definitely remember the winner gets IOA/USF park tickets.I also think the gross out stunts people got some sort of small prizes.This is pretty much what I remember, some of it could have changed or be different like the prizes or the amount of people they pick, but I think I'm pretty close.
CCTrack

4/21/2006 8:27:56 AM
Do they do the same sort of gross out stunts like they do on the show like have to get some sort of object out of a trough of pigs blood, or is it stunts they arent that gross because i cant stand watching that show when they do those insanely disgusting stunts.
Cherriest

5/5/2006 2:51:51 PM
Fear Factor is one of my favourite shows and I was very disappointed in Fear Factor Live at Universal. There are 3 stunts that the 6 people perform. The first stunt is hanging onto a bar... who can hold on the longest without letting go. The second stunt is being pulled up in the air and swinging back and forth and attempting to throw octopi into a bucket their partner is holding. The last stunt is climbing a ladder attached to a wall and yanking down flags... then sliding down a fireman's pole and running and hopping into a fear factor car that is then lifted into the air... after it's up in the air, the contestant crawls out of the car and removes flags from the front of the car.. then climbs back into the car.. whoever gets back in the car first and 'cranks' it wins. The winner receives tickets to IOA/USF.
Also, between stunts, they do 2 different things. First, they pick someone from the audience and have them come sit down with their head in this thing and they put something on their head/face to crawl around. Both times I have seen the show, they used 6 scorpians. To my knowledge they don't give this person anything. Next, they have 4 people from the audience drink a disgusting concoction of worms, ruined milk, rotten hamburger meat and dead fish. There are 2 teams and the team that finishes the 'drink' first wins a plastic mug that says 'I ate bugs at Fear Factor Live'. Hope this is the info you were looking for.
Message updated 5/5/2006 2:53:20 PM by Cherriest
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics