Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Author Haunted Houses
Canobie Coaster

9/29/2005 5:49:49 PM
Knowing all the surprises before riding a ride ruins it.
Lin48

10/3/2005 6:49:49 AM
Here's another vote for Mine of Lost Souls.

I haven't been out to CL in, like, FOREVER (which struck me a few weeks ago and made me very sad while also making me vow that I WAS going next year), but I'm disappointed to hear how they changed a scene because people were whining about something dumb. Don't get me wrong, what happened over in Iraq was sad, but honestly, to see that animatronic...that is probably the last thing I would relate it to. Whatever. People always need something to whine about.

But in spite of everything I've heard more recently about the ride (that its quality has declined somewhat and that they're making stupid alterations like the aforementioned), I still want to go back on it. I'm sure it would still be great for me.

I also like Laffland at Sylvan Beach. One part ALWAYS makes me jump, without fail.
larrygator

10/3/2005 2:47:57 PM
^I expected more from Laffland, it was a disappointment for me
mrceagle

10/3/2005 5:56:18 PM
Quote:
Lin48 said:
Here's another vote for Mine of Lost Souls.

I haven't been out to CL in, like, FOREVER (which struck me a few weeks ago and made me very sad while also making me vow that I WAS going next year), but I'm disappointed to hear how they changed a scene because people were whining about something dumb. Don't get me wrong, what happened over in Iraq was sad, but honestly, to see that animatronic...that is probably the last thing I would relate it to. Whatever. People always need something to whine about.

But in spite of everything I've heard more recently about the ride (that its quality has declined somewhat and that they're making stupid alterations like the aforementioned), I still want to go back on it. I'm sure it would still be great for me.

I also like Laffland at Sylvan Beach. One part ALWAYS makes me jump, without fail.

Lin it's good to see you around. you havn't been on much.

anyways the scean is opened back up and you can see all the faces on the wall and the headless man holing his own laghing head. so don't worry. the only truly bad thing is they still have that dumb Egyption area.
Canobie Coaster

10/4/2005 6:18:57 AM
Anyway, the Mine of Lost Souls still is a great ride. However, lines have gotten longer for all of Canobie's rides lately, even on weekdays! Go on the "off day", Tuesday. It is crowded, but it can be worse. Also, rainy days would be a good day to go, since people probably wouldn't visit the park.
mrceagle

10/4/2005 2:44:41 PM
But you take a great risk of loosing the day. they will close if its raining two hard for two long. a very slow day brings a tighter chance of them closing.
scubadude8

10/5/2005 11:29:53 AM
Because the ride was so well planed out and so similar to the other Disney Haunted Houses I did not mind being told what was around the corner. I was more interested in the reallistic roting corpses.
mrceagle

10/5/2005 4:53:57 PM
That woudl be a big change.
coasterwom

5/6/2006 2:51:01 AM
Park with the best Haunted houses- Cedar Point, Geauga Lake and Kings Island.
Park with the bestDark Ride-Haunted Mansion-WDW
Hercules

5/6/2006 11:21:41 AM
Cedar Point has a haunted house?

Oh, you must be talking about their Halloweekends ones I think this thread was meant for real operating haunted houses.
mrceagle

5/6/2006 6:34:45 PM
Quote:
coasterwom said:
Park with the best Haunted houses- Cedar Point, Geauga Lake and Kings Island.
Park with the bestDark Ride-Haunted Mansion-WDW

We were more talking about Ride Through Hounted Houses.

as for walk through Halloween styles. You can find Hounted Houses just as good all over.
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Clicky Web Analytics