Home > Forums > Site Help > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author A strange problem
Scott

8/1/2005 3:35:37 PM
There's something kinda strange going on with my computer. Let's say I go into the fon and there is a thread called what's your iq? Now, let's say that I've been following this thread for a while and it says 4 new posts. Now, pretend that the thread has 8 pages. I'll click on the number 8 but I get an error page. Then I have to go back to the seventh or even the sixth page. Once I go back I'll se the 4 new posts. And then the number of pages is correct (instead of 8 it will say seven or 6) I'm not that concerned about this. It's just bothersome.

--------------------
I hear people talking about the "Good Old Days" and how they miss them. Well, "The Good Old Days" were never really considered the good old days until they were gone. So, it makes me wonder... is it the good old days now?
Written inside The Tower of Terror, one of the greatest rides ever!
coasterSS

8/2/2005 12:04:37 PM
It happens to me all the time. The only thing I know to do is to go back to "page 7" and then click to "page 8" from the link in "page 7". That is all I know to do.
Hulda177

1/31/2024 2:27:37 AM
Experiencing an unusual issue with my website lately—pages loading at a snail's pace, despite optimized content and responsive design. It's like my site has a mind of its own! I've delved into coding, checked server performance, but the mystery persists. Maybe a Shopify SEO Expert could unravel this digital enigma and shed light on the perplexing sluggishness. Any insights or recommendations are more than welcome. Time to call in the experts and ensure a seamless online experience for my visitors!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics