Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: SFGadv
B&M Rider

9/21/2002 11:03:00 PM
basically most of my Gadv trips are the same, so i wont include info of every ride i went on...u can dig up one of my older ones and read that. i went on a couple of new rides though, and noticed a few things inside the park.

Rolling Thunder-broke down and ppl were stuck on the lift hill for a pretty long time. luckily i wasnt on it.

Viper- has anyone noticed Viper's wheels? theyre all different colors. The upstops r mostly red, and a couple of side-friction wheels r yellow. must be the replacement wheels that they add every week.

Chiller- Robin wasnt working...again. I've never had the opportunity to go to great adventure and see robin working.

Nitro and Medusa- Riding in the back seat of both of them is amazing. I probably had one of the best rides ever on medusa and nitro today

I also went on the bunjee jump ride, Dare Devil Dive. That ride got me so scared but once i went on it it was awesome.

And finally, i saw a sign saying "fly like tthe man of steel, announcement coming october 23" or something like that. i saw it by the entrance of the park, facing the ppl who were about to leave. this can only mean one thing...

Message updated 9/21/2002 11:07:00 PM by B&M Rider
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics