Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Kennywood Coupons?
Lin48

5/20/2005 9:32:45 PM
I am EXTREMELY excited to be going to Kennywood for the first time ever next weekend. After all that I've heard about it, I guess you could say it's kind of my dream park (since it's still quite traditional, has quite a few dark rides, and a lot of other unique rides). I've read the tips in another thread and honestly can't wait to go. I do have one question...

I'm not sure if anyone is from around there, but if you are, do you know if there are any coupons floating around for Kennywood yet this season? Last season, I remember reading that you could get them off of Pepsi cans or at local Blockbuster video stores or something like that. I know that ours for Six Flags Darien Lake are already out on Pepsi cans and Wendy's drinks for a savings of $10. If anyone knows for sure, that would be great. Thanks a lot. I still love this site.

Lin48
Danny

5/20/2005 10:00:46 PM
I'm not from around there, but it's great to see you posting again.
fergusonat

5/20/2005 10:02:09 PM
I'm sure there are coupons out there...I'm originally from Pittsburgh, and for the past 2 summers we've gotten ours off Pepsi or Coke cans (can't remember which), like you said. I'm not sure if they still do that, but I would guess that they do.

Anyways, have fun...Kennywood is a great park! I hope you're able to get some discounts But even if you can't, the prices are very reasonable
Message updated 5/20/2005 10:03:05 PM by fergusonat
PhantomNik

5/23/2005 12:58:30 PM
Quote:
Lin48 said:
I am EXTREMELY excited to be going to Kennywood for the first time ever next weekend. After all that I've heard about it, I guess you could say it's kind of my dream park (since it's still quite traditional, has quite a few dark rides, and a lot of other unique rides). I've read the tips in another thread and honestly can't wait to go. I do have one question...

I'm not sure if anyone is from around there, but if you are, do you know if there are any coupons floating around for Kennywood yet this season? Last season, I remember reading that you could get them off of Pepsi cans or at local Blockbuster video stores or something like that. I know that ours for Six Flags Darien Lake are already out on Pepsi cans and Wendy's drinks for a savings of $10. If anyone knows for sure, that would be great. Thanks a lot. I still love this site.

Lin48

Well, you are in luck, as Kennywood is my home park! It is truly a wonderful place and you will surely enjoy it. But, let's get to your question.

Yes, there are indeed coupons available right now for Kennywood! Local Giant Eagle stores (this is a local grocery store chain) are offering Ride All Day tickets for just $19, which is $9.95 off of the regular price! They are good any day (including weekends) through the end of June, and then they are also valid weekdays only from July until the end of the season (not good for Phantom Fright Nights). I believe there is a Giant Eagle right on the way to the park, in the Edgewood Town Center (you pass this right after you get off of I-376).

For more info, you can click here.....
Kennywood Discounts

Have a great time!!!
Lin48

5/25/2005 4:10:27 PM
Thank you all for your replies. This helps a lot. I know I'm going to have an awesome time!

Lin48
mrceagle

5/27/2005 9:41:57 AM
Wish I could have helped you on this one but I havn't been to Kennywood. I'm sure you will injoy the dark ride and all the classics. Hope to see your trip report on the site.
fergusonat

5/30/2005 9:42:23 PM
Oh yeah...Giant Eagle, I forgot that they have some discount tickets available

When you're at Kennywood, make sure you get some potato patch fries...they're the best
mrceagle

6/4/2005 1:47:45 AM
They are verry good they have them at LAke Compounce. Compounce it controled buy Kennywood. I have heard scatered rumers that the Compounce season pass will work at all of the parks.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics